QuickBooks Enterprise 2020 Platinum Edition (Monthly)
New Intuit's QuickBooks Enterprise Solution 2020 is a comprehensive Accounting and Financial Management Software which is rated #1 and is the best selling small business software. Intuit QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions, designed for small businesses, offers all the features of QuickBooks Premier plus additional tools to help you grow - all at a fraction of the cost of more complicated systems. With this most powerful QuickBooks you can import from your bank, process credit cards, run payroll, be ready for taxes and organize all your business finances in one place.
QuickBooks Enterprise 2020 is the most flexible version of QuickBooks, Packed with additional features and extra flexibility your small business needs in accounting software. You can choose the QuickBooks Enterprise subscription that works for you:
Platinum subscription includes all of the functionality of the Gold Edition + Advanced Inventory and Advanced Pricing to help you manage complex inventory and pricing processes.
We offer monthly and annual subscription for QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions.
QuickBooks 2020 is Easier than Ever
Find information quickly
Reports Customization improvements
High Resolution support
New and Improved Features in 2020
- With landed cost, now you can factor in freight, duties, insurance, and other expenses so you can better identity your true product costs. (New 2020)
- Our Alternate Vendors Center increases your visibility into vendor contact, item, and pricing information so you can have peace of mind knowing it is readily available when you need it. (New 2020)
- Our new Express Pick-Pack lets you easily combine picker and packer roles to save time. (New 2020)
- Automatic Payment Reminders help you get paid faster by setting reminders to let customers know when payments are due. (New 2020)
- Now you can easily add customer purchase order (PO) numbers to email subject lines right in QuickBooks. (New 2020)
- Make it easier for customers to pay by consolidating multiple invoices in just one email. (New 2020)
- Hide columns to see simple, easy-to-read customer totals in reports with jobs and classes. Improved navigation means less time scrolling through exports or lengthy reports. (New 2020)
- Get help more easily. Just press "F1" for access to live experts through instant messaging or callbacks, and get access to enhanced searchable content from our vast community of users. (New 2020)
- Easily upgrade or transfer your QuickBooks file to a new computer. (New 2019)
- Automatically backup your data reliably and faster than ever. (New 2019)
- Reliably and significantly reduce company file size without deleting data. (New 2019)
- Easily process and track sales order fulfillment—pick, pack, and ship—from a central dashboard and mobile devices. (New 2019)
- Ensure that only employees with explicit payroll permissions are able to view transactions and reports. (New 2019)
- Track invoice statuses at a glance to expedite collections and improve cash flow. (New 2019)
- Transfer customer credits across jobs, quickly and easily. (New 2019)
- View unpaid vendor bills to easily manage payments. (New 2019)
- Intuit’s Full Service Plan
- U.S.-based Customer Support
- Product Upgrades
- Online Backup
- Data Recovery
- Brand new, License of Intuit QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions Software ready for download
- 60 Day Return Policy
- Options to add Advanced Inventory, Advance Reporting, and Advanced Pricing Modules
QuickBooks Enterprise subscription is good for 12 months from purchase date or subscription renewal date. You have the option to add Intuit Data Protect for free as an active subscriber to QuickBooks Enterprise. Service begins as of the date activated and continues through to the expiration date of your QuickBooks Enterprise subscription.
- Advanced Reporting
- Shortage Report for Assemblies
- Disallow Negative Inventory Quantities
- Disallow Selling to Customers with Overdue Payments
- Total Any Column on Sales and Purchases
- Business Insights on the Home Page
- Stock Status Improvements
- Enhanced Sorting
- Search within Transactions
- Shaded Lines on Transactions
- Bump Users out of QuickBooks Remotely
- See Costs on Sales Forms
- Print Footer Only on Last Page
5 Reasons why QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions is the Right Solution for You:
- GET ROOM TO GROW WITHOUT SACRIFICING CONTROL
- SEE YOUR GROWING DATA HISTORY
- DISCOVER UNTAPPED INSIGHTS ABOUT YOUR BUSINESS WITH ADVANCED REPORTING
- MAKE QUICKBOOKS DO MORE FOR YOU
- ACCESS ANY WAY AND ANYWHERE YOU WANT, ANYTIME
Authorized direct download from Intuit.com secure servers. No shipping costs.
Click here for a comparison of the full line of QuickBooks Accounting Software.
- Windows 7 SP1, 8.1 Update 1, or Windows 10 update/version supported by Microsoft
- Windows Server 2008 (SP2, or R2 SP1), 2012 (or R2), 2016, or 2019
- 2.4 GHz processor
- 4 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended)
- 2.5 GB disk space recommended (additional space required for data files)
- 4x DVD-ROM drive (unless user is downloading from Intuit server)
- Payroll and online features require Internet access (1 Mbps recommended speed)
- Product registration required
- Optimized for 1280x1024 screen resolution or higher. Supports one Workstation Monitor, plus up to 2 extended monitors. Optimized for Default DPI settings.
Integration with Other Software
- Microsoft Word and Excel integration requires Office 2010 SP2 - 2016, or Office 365 (32 and 64 bit)
- E-mail Estimates, Invoices and other forms with Microsoft Outlook 2010 SP2-2016, Microsoft Outlook with Office 365, GmailTM, and Outlook.com®, other SMTP-supporting e-mail clients. Integration with QuickBooks POS 12.0 or 18.0.
- Transfer data from Quicken 2016-2018, QuickBooks Mac 2016-2020 and Microsoft Excel 2010 SP2, 2013, 2016, Office 365 (32 or 64 bit))
|U.S.-based Support||Product Upgrades||Online Backup||Data Recovery||Training Tools|
- Pricing & Billing: In year one, starting at sign up, you will receive [X]% off the current list price of your annual subscription to QuickBooks Enterprise. After year one, your credit card account on file will be automatically charged the then-current price of the QuickBooks Enterprise subscription every year, unless and until you cancel. You can cancel at any time by calling 1-866-379-6635 prior to your renewal date. Terms and conditions, pricing, features, service and support options are subject to change without notice.
- Product Service Interruption: Your service begins at time of sign up and continues through to the expiration date of your QBES subscription. If you cancel your subscription, you will have access to your company file, but you will no longer have access to QuickBooks Enterprise and all services that are included with your subscription.
- If you choose to not renew your ES subscription, here are your other options to access the data in your company file:
- You can take your company file to another accounting software provider, who can migrate your file to their software.
- You can take your file to an Intuit Reseller or QuickBooks ProAdvisor and have them access the data for you.
QuickBooks Enterprise Overview
QuickBooks Enterprise Advance Reporting
QuickBooks Enterprise Advance Inventory
QuickBooks Enterprise Advance Pricing
Sign up for merchant accounts, payment gateways, gift/loyalty cards, merchant cash advance/ loan, check, EBT, Debit and payroll services that we offer through our Online Merchant Application.