QuickBooks POS12 Multi-Store Add User
Intuit QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) is a complete retail solution that comes with the essential retail software, hardware, and integrated credit card processing tools to help boost the bottom line. With QuickBooks POS, retailers can:
- Know exactly where they are making money and where they are not with sales, inventory, and customer data at their fingertips.
- Manage inventory, update prices, set discounts, transfer data to QuickBooks Accounting software, and other time-consuming tasks with just a few clicks instead of hours of work.
- Keep their customers happy with personalized service, emails, newsletters, and loyalty programs.
- Get up and running in no time. Simple setup instructions and tutorials make it easy to start ringing sales in hours rather than days.
- Real-time inventory tracking to identify what's in stock, what's hot, and what needs to be reordered.
- Reporting tools to track customer interests and provide better, personalized services.
- Integration capabilities to electronically transfer sales information to QuickBooks Accounting software, eliminating dual entries and data entry errors.
- Easily ring up sales accepting credit cards and keeping checkout lines moving.
Intuit QuickBooks Point of Sale 2015: Smarter, faster better.
- Handles sales, credit card processing, inventory management, customer tracking
- Our latest updates deliver 10x faster startup times and significantly faster workflows
- Save time with new multi-tasking capability, keyboard shortcuts, and sorting in key workflows
- Say yes to higher credit card security standards: our product is EMV Chip Card ready.
- Seamlessly integrates with QuickBooks Desktop financial software
Why you should upgrade your old POS:
- Faster Performance : Making a sale is faster –10 x faster startup times and faster workflows such as accessing items and customer lists or looking up item history. It makes running your business easier.
- NEW Features : Multi-tasking, keyboard shortcuts and sorting in key workflows such as ringing up a sale, receiving items, returning items, helping you save time and serve your customers more efficiently.
- EMV Chip Card Ready:Designed to support the most updated payment technology for greater data security.
- Improved Payment Reconciliation:Auto payment reconciliation is now available with QuickBooks Desktop 2015
- All of the features you know and love: Ringing sales, taking payments, tracking inventory, customer management and mobile sync are all still available at your fingertips.
Click here for more information on Intuit's QuickBooks POS Software
Click here for a comparison of the Intuit QuickBooks Point Of Sales products.
A free 30 days of technical support is given to customers.
Go for total business management.
Count on it to get more done.
Securely accepts credit cards.
Integrates with Quickbooks Desktop
|Your one-stop way to ring sales, accept credit cards, manage vendors and inventory, and build customer relationships.||10x faster startup times than previous version and new multi tasking capabilities allow you to toggle between tasks without losing data.
||QuickBooks Point of Sale Desktop 12.0 is EMV Chip Card Ready, designed to support the most updated payment technology for greater data security.
||Save time by having your data automatically sync with QuickBooks Desktop. Auto payment reconciliation is now available too. No double entries and no mistakes.|
Sign up for merchant accounts, payment gateways, gift/loyalty cards, merchant cash advance/ loan, check, EBT, Debit and payroll services that we offer through our Online Merchant Application.