Analyze profitability by project and client: Reports like Billed vs. Proposal by Project, Cost-to-Complete by Job, and Job Costs by Job and Vendor help you stay on top of which projects are most profitable.
QuickBooks Premier Plus 2020
QuickBooks Premier Desktop helps you organize your business finances on a PC. Stay on top of invoices, manage expenses, and get reliable reports for tax time. QuickBooks Premier includes all QuickBooks Pro features and provides tools specific to your industry. No accounting knowledge necessary.
The Plus version includes all the features of Pro and:
- Unlimited Free Support ($299.95 annual value)
- Automated Data Backup ($99.95 annual value
- Easy and free upgrades (no need to pay for the latest versions, they are included in the subscription)
Overview of QuickBooks Premier
Starred items (*) are addition features over Pro.
Organize Your Business Finances
- Easily create estimates & invoices.
- Get paid faster by automatically reminding customers when payments are due.
- Make getting paid easier by sending customers multiple invoices in one email.
- Create sales orders*
Track Performance to Inform Decisions
- Get real-time visibility of invoice statuses to stay on top of your cash flow.
- Make a financial, sales or tax report with one click.
- Schedule automatic reporting including profit & loss, expenses, and balance sheets.
- Get reliable reports for tax time.
- Industry-specific reports*
Simple Setup and Easy-to-Use
- It only takes a few minutes to get up and running.
- Watch step-by-step tutorials to learn essential tasks and all the tips and tricks.
Quickly Import Data from Excel, Quicken & more
- Import your data from a spreadsheet.
- Incorporate bank transactions.
- Manage multiple businesses.
See what QuickBooks Premier can do for your business.
Starred items (*) are addition features over Pro.
- Track products, cost of goods, and receive notifications when inventory is low.
- Easily adjust inventory to account for loss, theft, and shrinkage.
- Create purchase orders to keep track of what’s on order.
- Track costs for products and inventory*
- Customize your inventory reports*
Track Sales Tax
- Define which customers and which products are taxable.
- Track sales tax automatically throughout the month.
- Run sales tax liability reports so you know exactly what you owe.
- Create professional estimates and invoices.
- Invoice for services, goods, and for billable time and expenses.
- Accept payments right from your invoices and send reminders on outstanding payments.
- Get real-time visibility of invoice status, to stay on top of your cash flow.
- Set product and service prices by customer type*
Manage Bills and Accounts Payable
- Clearly track bills and purchase orders in one place.
- Maintain cash flow and easily take action on unpaid bills.
- Take early pay discounts automatically.
- View unpaid bills from a vendor to easily manage payments.
Track Income and Expenses
- Connect your bank and credit card to automatically download transactions.
- Easily import previous financial data from Excel and other programs.
- Organize your business with Customer, Vendor, and Employee Centers.
Save Time on Reports, Bills, and Data Entry
- Set up and schedule customized reports. Save valuable time by making sure reports are pulled and sent out regularly.
- Find the exact information you need faster with smart search capabilities.
- Easily track bills and purchase orders in one place. Clearly see what’s paid or owed, and take immediate action on unpaid bills.
- Make reports more quickly and adjust them on the fly with visible filters.
Easily manage inventory items: Quickly locate items and complete inventory related tasks all in one place using the Inventory Center in QuickBooks.
Track your balance sheet by class: Use this built-in, easy-to-access report to track financial data separately by location, department, or profit center.
Bill clients progressively by job phase: Track and bill clients by time and material, job phase, or percentage completion, whatever works best for your unique business.
Create ‘Jobs by Vendor’ report: Organize your job costs by vendor, and see which vendors still need to be paid.
Create job estimates and track change orders: As a job changes simply enter change orders into the estimate to keep track of the changes and their impact on your bottom line.
Analyze job profitability: Customized job cost reports allow you to see a job’s profitability on a detailed, task-by-task level.
Manufacturing & Wholesale
Track inventory reorder point by vendor: Track inventory and set optimal inventory levels. Run a report showing items that need reordering.
Track profitability by product: Keep track of your biggest moneymakers so you’ll know which products to promote and keep in stock, and which to drop from your line.
Easily prioritize which orders to fulfill: See all open sales orders and prioritize them how you want. Instantly see which orders can be shipped and which can’t.
Create end-of-year donation statements: See who your biggest donors are and track their contributions.
Create Form 990 (Statement of Functional Expenses): Identify your expenses for presentation to your board, major donors, and the IRS.
Run donor contribution summary reports: Track each donor’s contribution total as needed.
Track unbilled time and expenses: See all clients with unbilled time and expenses by employee, project, client or service on a single screen. Easily send an invoice in just a few clicks.
Set different billing rates by employee, client, and service: Pay and get paid the right amount by quickly and easily setting different billing rates.
Easily track sales results: Track sales accurately and flexibly with the Sales Summary Form. Enter total payments and taxable/non-taxable sales for the day, week, or any time period you choose.
Stay on top of inventory and costs: Easily track inventory and set reorder points.
Run a profit and loss report: Easily compare one month’s profit and loss against another.
- Automatic Payment Reminders
Get paid faster by automatically reminding customers when payments are due.
- Add PO Numbers to Emails
Facilitate quicker payments by enabling customers to easily search for invoice emails by PO numbers.
- Combine Multiple Invoices in One Email
Simplify customer payment processing by consolidating multiple invoices into just one email.
- Easier-to-Read Customer Reports
Hide columns to see simple, easy to read customer totals in reports with jobs & classes.
- Smart Help
Press “F1” for enhanced help content and search experience, or access to live experts through messaging and call back options.
Click here for a comparison of the full line of QuickBooks Accounting Software.
Who's QuickBooks Premier right for?
- Those that want to organize finances easily and quickly create invoices and reports
- Those that need to track inventory
- Industry specific configuration
- Up to 5 users (license required per user)
- Windows 8.1 Update 1, or Windows 10 update/version supported by Microsoft
- Windows Server 2008 (R2 SP1), 2012 (or R2), 2016, or 2019
- 2.4 GHz processor
- 4 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended)
- 2.5 GB disk space recommended (additional space required for data files)
- 4x DVD-ROM drive (unless user is downloading from Intuit server)
- Payroll and online features require Internet access (1 Mbps recommended speed)
- Product registration required
- Optimized for 1280×1024 screen resolution or higher. Supports one Workstation Monitor, plus up to 2 extended monitors. Optimized for Default DPI settings
Integration with Other Software
- Microsoft Word and Excel integration requires Office 2010 SP2 – 2016, or Office 365 (32 and 64 bit)
- E-mail Estimates, Invoices and other forms with Microsoft Outlook 2010 SP2-2016, Microsoft Outlook with Office 365, Gmail™, and Outlook.com®, other SMTP-supporting e-mail clients. Integration with QuickBooks POS 12.0 or 18.0.
- Transfer data from Quicken 2016-2019, QuickBooks Mac 2016-2020 and Microsoft Excel 2010 SP2, 2013, 2016, Office 365 (32 and 64 bit)
Comes with 60-day money back guarantee. For Unlimited support 24/7, Automated data backup, and Easy upgrades to new features, choose QuickBooks Premier Plus!
Receive a copy of QuickBooks Pro for FREE when you sign up for a new Merchant Account with service contract and are approved by the end of the month or you can choose a higher level accounting software and we will apply the equivalent discount.
A free 30 days of technical support is given to customers.
Sign up for merchant accounts, payment gateways, gift/loyalty cards, merchant cash advance/ loan, check, EBT, Debit and payroll services that we offer through our Online Merchant Application.